Many of the events listed below take place in Ocean Shores. View an extensive list of Ocean Shores and surrounding area events for additional info on these events and more, to confirm dates, and discover other things to do in Ocean Shores, Ocean City, and surrounding areas.
Check out the Washington razor clam digging schedule. Digs are generally during non-summer months and new digs are approved frequently. Currently digs are postponed due to toxin levels.
Due to COVID many events have not yet been planned.
- Festival of Colors: June 4-6
- Fireworks @ Quinault Beach Resort & Casino: July 4
- Perfect beach for kite flying
- Clam digging certain times of the year
- Clean, quiet, and uncrowded beaches
- RV/camping town
- Closer to scenic drive up the coastal highways
- Moped rentals
- Horse rides on the beach
- Gift shops
- Fast food and sit down restaurants
- Quinault Beach Resort and Casino
- Hotel town